The official Blog of Vin Vericose

Sunday, December 20, 2009

VIN VERICOSE'S favorite music of 2009

MY TOP 10 RECORDS OF 2009 *********














10 - Between the Buried and Me "The Great Misdirect"
09 - Peaches "I Feel Cream"
08 - St. Vincent "Actor"
07 - Baroness "Blue Record"
06 - Mastodon "Crack the Skye"
05 - Royksopp "Junior"
04 - Dan Deacon "Bromst"
03 - Mew "No More Stories..."
02 - Animal Collective "Merriweather Post Pavilion"
01 - Fever Ray "Fever Ray"


My TOP 20 SONGS of 2009 **********

01 - Animal Collective "My Girls"
02 - Bat For Lashes "Daniel"
03 - Zombi "Spirit Animal"
04 - Fever Ray "When I Grow Up"
05 - Royksopp featuring Robyn "The Girl and The Robot"
06 - David Byrne & Brian Eno "Strange Overtones"
07 - Fever Ray "Triangle Walks"
08 - Lil Wayne "Prom Queen"
09 - Royksopp featuring Karin Dreijer-Andersson - "This Is It"
10 - The Fiery Furnaces "Charmaine Champagne"
11 - Cursive "From The Hips"
12 - Metric "Help I'm Alive"
13 - Christian Bale "What Don't You Fucking Understand? (Techno Remix)"
14 - Peaches "I Feel Cream"
15 - Fever Ray "Concrete Walls"
16 - School of Seven Bells "Half Asleep"
17 - St. Vincent "Marrow"
18 - Between the Buried and Me "Swim to the Moon"
19 - Air "Sing Sang Sung"
20 - Cave In "Retina Sees Rewind"

1 comment:

  1. Peaches is simply amazing, and I discovered mastadon while I was searching for images of a Mastadon, strangely enough.

    I'm not sure how I feel about their music as yet - But I really like their style. I think this *technically* makes me a groupie, rather than a fan.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I penetrate the openings on females bodies while it's documented on film.