The official Blog of Vin Vericose

Saturday, October 17, 2009

FLESHY and NICE!!!

First of all...

look at this fucking picture...



That makes me miss my girlfriend so bad!!!

I'm in Minneapolis right now visiting all my home friends.
Meanwhile, she's been working hard.
That picture is of her and Chayse Evans during their orgy for the upcoming movie, MALICE IN LALALAND.

As soon as I saw that picture, my dick just about exploded.
I mean it.

I need to get home and lay my hands on her again!!!

Aside from that...
Here are some really good hardcore stills from the upcoming Eon McKai flick, "EYELASHES".
I think this one's gonna be a REAL ABSTRACTER!!!!

My scene was with Violet Monroe who also happens to be from Minneapolis.

MINNESOTA PRIDE RIGHT HERE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I penetrate the openings on females bodies while it's documented on film.