The official Blog of Vin Vericose

Thursday, August 13, 2009

What a trip

L.A. has been a TRIP so far to say the least.

Shit has been moving light speed for Andy which is excellent for her, and for me as well I suppose.
She just became a Spiegler Girl and well, from what I hear there isn't a better agent in the biz so that's great news.




It's been a good first week. I got to meet several bad ass people.

- A man some of you may know, who goes by the name of Ssippi - who was extremely bad ass. Plays bass just like me, knows people who run Relapse Records - one of the best labels in metal, is currently participating in some incredible physical activities, and the list goes on and on. I think I really support this guy.
- I also got to meet Bobbi Starr. And I heard she was nice but she seemed even more fun than I was expecting. Would like to hang out with her again sometime!



I'll just post pictures of the women because that's all people really want to see!!!

I also got to bond a bit more with my first real industry friends, DANNY WYLDE and WINSTON BURBANK.
Both two of the nicest dudes ever.


As for my own game, I'd love to start working immediately but first I need an agency!
I wrote to L.A. Direct just yesterday but so far no reply.

I don't usually get anxious but with Andy getting so much work so quickly (as expected) - I am getting antsy to bone!!!
Urge to bust nuts ---- RIIIIIIIISING.

I gotta keep my cool.

I'm gonna use this first month to focus on working out every day and getting so tan you can't tell what nationality I am.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I penetrate the openings on females bodies while it's documented on film.