The official Blog of Vin Vericose

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

See the great PUSSY A GO-GO! Out today!


It's April 22nd, 2009, and the next diamond in the rough with me in it comes out today. This one is called PUSSY A GO-GO and it's directed by the stylish, fast-paced OCTAVIO WINKYTIKI.




It's about a traveling sex carnival. I play a young kid who's never gotten laid. When my mom finds me beating it to dirty magazines, she decides she's had enough of me being loser. As punishment, she takes me to the Pussy A Go-Go sex carnival where I am forced to have sex with Roxy Deville. What harsh punishment, right???




Get your Vin Vericose collection started right and order it today.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I penetrate the openings on females bodies while it's documented on film.