The official Blog of Vin Vericose

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

03* POST...POST...ALT




So, I have been in Los Angeles for a week and a half only - for 3 reasons:

1. To get the fuck out of Minneapolis until the Winter is completely over.
2. To keep Andy some company while she's out here working hard.
3. To do a scene for Eon's new flick, "Art School Sluts Are Easy", which is a mockery of his own debut film. "Post-Post-Alt" I believe he called it?

It ended up TECHNICALLY being my first boy/girl/girl.

I worked with Kasha Bella.
Young, S&M loving, Type O Negative fan.




and Stevie Hart.
Spiegler girl. Chilled out. Means business.



As I said on Twitter,
They were both good sports and deserve a trophy for rocking that shit.
It should make for an interesting scene because if you ask me we're a pretty eclectic group.

"Art School Sluts Are Easy" will also feature my dialogue debut.
I had 2 lines.
2 fucking lines.
And I am excited about that.

Andy also has a scene in the movie with Daniel.

and so does Pixie Pearl! She's back!
I met her and she was as I expected her to be.
Speaks softly but her words are still seemingly loud.



She was about to bone Eric Swiss, whom I also got to have brief conversations with.
I had actually referenced him in my first post, since he is the one who plays Al Bundy!
At eternal idol reinvented. I have to see it...

Smokin' Mary Jane was also the make-up arist of the day.
She reminded me mostly of Maggie Gylenhaal,
 with a hint of that band camp girl from American Pie.
She was good at talking for a really long time, and keeping it interesting.
She's so serious about marijuana...
Like, she's not just a stoner.
She's SERIOUS about it.
LIFER.
She was a sweetheart.

And, of course, I have to say I am happy to be able to call Eon and Octavio friends.
They are both hilarious and I look forward to more twisted experiences in the future.

I'll update you one more time before I leave L.A., d00dz...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I penetrate the openings on females bodies while it's documented on film.